Accessibility Statement Generator
An accessibility statement is an important public declaration of your ongoing commitment to accessibility. Use the tool below to generate a basic statement. Modify it to fit your needs and consult an attorney before posting to your website.
After completing the fields and clicking the ‘generate’ button, your statement will load on this page.
Generated Date: 18th April 2021
We’re committed to easy access for everyone
is committed to making our website as accessible as possible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We’re constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we ensure that our website is compatible with:
- Recent versions of popular screen readers
- Operating system screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software
- Operating system speech packages
We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
During the development phase we endeavour to follow W3, and also try to help improve the accessibility of our website for users with disabilities by:
- Retaining the ability to adjust the font size
- Maintaining colour/contrast ratios for text
- Providing keyboard accessible navigation
- Providing skip to content links at the top of the page
- Exposing information to the accessibility API through the use of ARIA attributes
- We also monitor the accessibility of [display-get-param name=”url”] through the internally maintained tool Pa11y.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. [display-get-param name=”url”] is partially conformant with [display-get-param name=”standard”]. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
If you would like to request accessibility-related assistance, report any accessibility problems, or request any information in accessible alternative formats, please contact us here: