We’re committed to easy access for everyone is committed to making our website as accessible as possible to people with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We’re constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we ensure that our website is compatible with:
- Recent versions of popular screen readers
- Operating system screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software
- Operating system speech packages
We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
During the development phase we endeavour to follow W3, and also try to help improve the accessibility of our website for users with disabilities by:
- Retaining the ability to adjust the font size
- Maintaining color/contrast ratios for text
- Providing keyboard accessible navigation
- Providing skip to content links at the top of the page
- Exposing information to the accessibility API through the use of ARIA attributes
- We also monitor the accessibility of https://accessiblereport.com through a variety of tools like WAVE, AXE and ARC browser extensions, in addition to ongoing manual audits.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. https://accessiblereport.com aspires to conform with WCAG 2.1 Level AA. Our work is ongoing, meaning the possibility exists that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
To help us maintain this standard, request accessibility-related assistance, report any accessibility problems, or request any information in accessible alternative formats, please contact us here:
PO Box 10824
Stevensville, MI 49085